Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 11 August 2017

A Pen – Ultimate Solution



Economic Times ( 10 Aug ) carries following news report :




“  Aadhar May Become the Gatekeeper to D Street Soon “



Aadhar may soon become mandatory for buying shares and Mutual funds


The Government and the SEBI are planning to link Aadhaar to financial market transactions to try and curb sharp practices such as , CONVERSION OF BLACK MONEY INTO WHITE , through the stock market


It is not clear whether Aadhaar will replace PAN as the sole identification number for financial market transactions





DNA MONEY ( 13 Oct 2016 ) has following screaming headline :


" Rs 30 lakh*crore black money in stocks : I-T




I welcome this initiative


But if the government wants, not only to extinguish the existing stock of BLACK MONEY but also put a  FULL  STOP  to future generation of BLACK MONEY , then it should seriously examine my suggestion :









12  Aug  2017





No comments:

Post a Comment