Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 24 December 2017

Veering Around ?




DNA ( 24 Dec ) carries following news :



“ Rs 15K crore to be spent on training under Skill India





New Delhi, Dec 22 (ANI):


Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has announced a unique initiative by the Transport and Skill Development departments to spend 15,000 crore as payment to labourers working on construction of National Highways under Skill India.



He said that the rural labourers, who do not possess required skills as well as knowledge for the new age machinery and technology in the field of construction, would be able to reap the benefits of the initiative.





It is satisfying to know that Shri Dharmendra Pradhan has found my following suggestion worth implementing :



25  Dec  2017


No comments:

Post a Comment