Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 11 February 2018

Solar Pumps can sell Power ?





Business Line ( 09 Feb ) carries following news :




 


At one place, the article reads :


“ So far, these farmers have been able to rake in a total of Rs 7 Lakh from SELLING surplus power “



Can we assume that ( without any publicity / fanfare ) , Electricity Act has been amended to enable :


ANY ONE to generate SOLAR POWERED ELECTRICITY and SELL it to ANYONE , at ANY TIME and at ANY PRICE  ? “ ,


-       as suggested in my following blog ( sent as email to Policy Makers ) :




Not GoodEnough !  [  02  Dec  2017  ]


We need this amendment to the Electricity Act to start a SOLAR  POWER  REVOLUTION !

11  Feb  2018




No comments:

Post a Comment