Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 9 April 2018

#InternationalSolarAlliance #SolarPanels #SolarIndia


Thank  You ,  Madam  Vanaja  Sarna :


{  Chairperson , CBITC  }






Thank you for your very enlightened decision of far reaching consequences



Your decision that imported Solar Panels will attract  ZERO  % import duty ( down from current duty of 10 % )



Your decision in-spite of  recommendation of The Directorate General of Safeguards Duty ( DGS ), to levy a “ Safeguard Duty “ of 70 % , in order to protect local solar panel / module manufacturers against imported Chinese Panels , which are 25 – 30 % cheaper than locally manufactured panels



Thank you for listening to my repeated request to do reduce the duty to  ZERO %  !



Today’s Economic Times , reports your decision at :













Following are my E Mails to Central Cabinet , urging  ZERO %  duty on imported Solar Panels :




WhoseInterest ?  [  26  Jan  2018  ]


 

SafeguardDuty on Solar Cells ?  [  11  Feb   2018  ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/02/safeguard-duty-on-solar-cells.html

 

 

Modiji’s( incomplete ) Message !  [  13  March  2018  ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/02/safeguard-duty-on-solar-cells.html

 

 

This  was  Expected  !  [  26  March  2018  ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/03/solarindia-internationalsolaralliance.html

 

 

Sun  Shines on  Saudi  [  06  April  2018  ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/04/solarpower-internationalsolaralliance.html

 

 

My heart-felt thanks to Shri Arun Jaitleyji for supporting the “ Solar India Revolution “ being championed by Shri Piyush Goyalji and Shri R K Singhji



Now it is the turn of “ Solar Power Project Developers “ to respond, by dropping the quoted tariff from Rs 2.42 / kwh to Rs 2.0 / kwh  !



It is their turn to rise to the occasion !  I am sure , they will  !




10  April  2018


www.hemenparekh.in / blogs  



No comments:

Post a Comment