Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 29 April 2018

#Jobs #SelfEmployment #Unemployment


True  :  Not  Politically  Correct  ?






Tripura: Continuing with his string of controversial comments, the Chief Minister of
Tripura, Biplab Deb advised the educated youth in his state to "set up paan shops
instead of running after political parties for several years to get government jobs and
 waste vital time of their life." 

A bank balance of Rs 5 lakh would have been a reality by
 now for them, said Mr Deb

The chief minister urged educated youth to become self-employed by starting various
 projects in the animal resource sector, with bank loans under the Prime Minister's Mudra
 scheme. 

Apart from paan shops, "milking cows," is also another option according to Mr
Deb.




He might have made some controversial statements in the past week , but there is a ring of truth in this one !



In his defence , he should ask his critics to read :


Interviewing 300 Lakh Candidates ?





30  April  2018




No comments:

Post a Comment