Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 9 April 2018

#PNB #NiMo #ICICI #CBI #SupremeCourt


Blame Game Continues………








·        
Earlier , it was CVC blaming RBI








·       
  Shri Arun Jaitleyji is blaming the bank auditors


·         KC Chakrabarty, former deputy governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), believes these problems are likely to escalate as governance and regulatory standards hit a nadir.

Chakrabarty, who served as chairman and managing director of PNB between 2007 and 2009, said that since such crises are products of systemic problems, the banking regulator and government, too, must take responsibility.


*   And it is entirely understandable that Supreme Court says :





====================================================


I say :


No scam would have taken place , if the government had implemented a COMMON CENTRALIZED  DATABASE , as  suggested in my following blog ( sent as email to all Policy Makers ) :


E - Governance ?  [  03  April  2014  ]




Shri Shantanu Sharma , Editor – Economic Times , agreed with me in :

Too Many Cooks , spoil the Broth ? [  25  Feb  2018  ]


https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/02/too-many-cooks-spoil-broth.html

 

 

 

It seems the Central Government is finally taking some steps to implement my 4 year old suggestion , as evident from following news report :

 

Govt plans AI tool to mine data to aid policy  [ Eco Times – 07 March 2018 ]

 

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/policy/niti-aayog-plans-national-data-analytics-platform/articleshow/63651581.cms

 

Let us hope , this proposed AI tool is in place and working before the next scam breaks out !

10 April  2018

www.hemenparekh.in / blogs




No comments:

Post a Comment